#2. GETTING TO KNOW COLLEAGUES

 Present Simple dan Present Continuous


use the present simple tense when you want to talk about a fixed habit or routine that never changes. Here's the positive form (positive means a regular sentence, not a negative or a question. This is sometimes called 'affirmative'.


Positive(+)      Positive Short Form

I am                           I'm

you are                 you're

he is                       he's

she is                     she's

it is                            it's

we are                   we're

they are                they're


Negative(-)  Negative short form


I am not                I'm not

you are not          you aren't

he is not.                he isn't

she is not             she isn't

it is not                   it isn't

we are not           we aren't

they are not         they aren't


Yes / No Questions


am I ?

are you ?


is he ?

is she ?

is it ?

are we ?a

re they ?


With verb :


Positive :

I play badminton

You play football

We play golf

They play tennis

He/she/ it plays basketball


Negative :


I don’t play badminton

You don’t play football

We don’t play golf

They don’t play tennis

He/she/ it doesn’t plays basketball.


Yes / No questions


do I play ?

do you play ?

does he play ?

does she play ?

does it play ?

do we play ?

do they play ?


Besides that, I am also very happy with the tasks given and the time given because it is balanced with time so I don't feel too pressured. There are also other materials, namely majors in learning about past work experiences and others. like the example above. and the second material is departmental vocabulary, for example administration, production, sales, and many others, and the third material is about how we can change the way we speak in public places at work in the past and present. and the last one is about the modal used in English, maybe that's my 2nd blog, thank you bye

Comments