#10. REPORTING QUANTITIES
hi back to my block ,, I hope you guys are fine ... it took a long time to work on this blog this time there are still 6 other blocks that I haven't worked on, but I have to be enthusiastic about working on them.
ok now we will discuss a little task that was given by miss through Syam-ok, so immediately the first activity is reporting the amount, this activity is about presentations and reports, in presentations and reports maybe we need to talk about how much something is. The words we can use to do this depend on what you are describing.
the second is to check the information, Sometimes you may need to clarify whether you have understood something. There are several ways to politely check information in a conversation.
Thank you for dropping by at my blog, see you soon.
Comments
Post a Comment