#16. EMPHASIZING YOUR OPINION

 Hi friends, back again with me ahmad fahrezi on the last block assignment, which I am very happy because it doesn't feel like I have arrived at the last assignment, which is the 16th blog.


This activity is nothing but a discussion about emphasizing your opinion,

It discusses English phrases to politely emphasize our point of view. This is useful when we are dealing with disputes at work.


well the second is Discussion, this English discussion also often uses first and second terms to negotiate with clients and coworkers, and zero terms to speak general truth.


And the last activity is Discussing the problem, which discusses how English uses the third condition to talk about the past that is not real or events that did not happen. This is useful for talking about mistakes at work.


well maybe that's my last blog, I don't feel 16 blogs have been uploaded which I am very happy because I have finished all these blogs.


thank you for friends who faithfully read my blog, my name is achmad fahrezi and this is my last blog thank you, see you soon.

Comments