#6 MARKETING AND ADVERSTING VOCABULARY
Welcome back to my blog,... How's your day guys? I hope you guys are better than the day before.
ok I will continue the task of making my 6th blog.
from yesterday's meeting I got a pretty satisfied score so I'm very excited to do my next assignment.
Alright, this time the activities are marketing and advertising vocabulary, product marketing, advertising and branding. the first is marketing and advertising vocabulary.
This activity discusses the vocabulary for marketing and advertising. write copy, brand, slogan/tagline, billboard, sponsor, poster, market research. etc Next is product marketing.
This activity learns about how to use various adjectives and adverbs to describe the main features when marketing a product or service. Not all adjectives can be modified in the same way. And the last activity is advertising and branding, Learning how to tell people about your company, product or brand, reinforcements like “enough”, “too”, “so” and “like” can help get your point across.
well maybe that's my blog for now and i'll continue it another time.
Comments
Post a Comment