#7 .Advice & suggestions
Hi welcome back and back again on my blog fahrezi ......
I Hope you guys are better than the day before.
Advice is used in the sense of 'advice'. While Suggestion is used in the sense of 'giving spontaneous ideas/input.
Today I am quite tired because there are so many homework assignments and assignments given by the lecturer at the same time.
Alright, I'll go over the assignment again. A little activity this week. The first Advice & Suggestion, this activity discusses how to give good advice. The next activity is vocabulary management & leadership, which discusses vocabulary in leadership. For example "my boss is very happy with my performance this year". performance (how well a person performs a task).
The last activity talks about abilities, about how to speak people skills, for example in a performance review, we can use various modal verbs to express present, past, and future abilities.
Comments
Post a Comment