#3 .MONEY & FINANCE VOCABULARY

So before that, I will make the next blog that I want to give my impression when working on the blocks that I have previously completed, I am quite happy and enjoy working on it, and I will continue with the next material, namely
 
contains about , money & finance write reports, when write reports, make requests, communication technology words

Money & finance vocabulary learn about finance in the world of work. For our report writing lesson we discussed how to write a report using the final form to denote events and maybe we need to use more formal expressions as well. For example, past perfect and past perfect.
After making appologies, it learns about the present perfect continuous describing situations that happened in the past that can affect the present. It can also be used in apologies and to give an excuse when something goes wrong.

Then the communication vocabulary lesson discusses technology vocabulary such as access, network, up to date, etc. maybe that's my block a day and i'll continue it next time babay

Comments